Sustainable leadership is a biblically centered way of developing commerce by evaluating your community to determine the best way to serve people in your neighborhood and city.
GOALS FOR OUR GRADUATES
The Academy seeks to educate Christian men and women in undergraduate and graduate programs to produce thinking Christians who:
- Engage the world of ideas.
- Live with integrity.
- Reason logically.
- Exercise faith appropriately in the process of critical thinking.
- Use a broad range of investigative approaches.
- Communicate and defend ideas on the basis of evidence.
- Hold and apply a biblically based system of values and beliefs.
- Develop a commitment to cross-cultural understanding and engagement in order to function and serve in a diverse world.
- Seek to view themselves and others as God does.
- Participate in service and experiential learning opportunities.
- Demonstrate competence in the set of knowledge, skills, and attitudes appropriate to their fields and levels of study.
- Demonstrate competence in written and oral expression, observing the conventions of their discipline.
- Integrate major fields of study with a biblical worldview.
- Apply ethical principles that are consistent with biblical values.
- Articulate and live out a biblical worldview.
- Engage in their vocations as faithful stewards of God’s calling.
- Serve the body of Christ and others as Christ served.
To learn more contact us today.